Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ass end O' the world

Just kidding, I'm loving it here, I just stumbled ..er.. came out of the bar at 12:30 AM and the sun is still up although it is a bit overcast. Being here is pretty surreal, I met a bunch of kiwi's (new zealanders)at the bar tonight and they were all hilarious.. an amazingly friendly bunch who certainly enjoy their drink LOL. ran across a both of my room mates and pretty much the entire kitchen staff at one of the bars here, until some girl passed out... nothing clears a bar like a drunk chick passing out in the middle of the place. The crowd here is pretty young or so it seems to me, (one of the 29 year old kiwis told me I was old..BASTARD! LOL)
Anywhoo, I am enjoying the continenet thus far.. several people have told me it is fairly easy to get a work visa for New Zealand and I may try to find a job there for a few months when I'm done down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment