Sunday, December 13, 2009

Monday Monday, la la - la da da da


Backtowork today after my day off yesterday, visited the seals again and did a bit more wandering. Checked out the library here ( it's surprisingly large) and picked up a book.. I need to read more.
Nothing to really report, had a staff meeting today warning us of the impending busy Christmas season.. many different holiday parties are going on in the next few weeks and there's gonna be a ton of food to make for them.
Our company holiday party is tonight at one of the bars on the station YAY! free food and booze LOL. I have some more pictures that I'll post tomorrow.. I forgot my photo card :-(
I'll be off work on Thursday and plan on going to Scott base ( The New Zealanders station) it'll be american night where we are allowed to visit and socialize, people tell me the landscape around there is really cool.
Off to dinner now and going to try to call home before it gets too late there.
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment