Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where the hell is Mordor?? WTF!!


Just got into Christchurch ,New Zealand and it is AWESOME here! Green and lush and mountianous unlike the tundra I'll be heading into soon LOL.

The flight here was great, Quantus is my new favorite airline ( comfy seats, pillows, blankets, eye masks for sleeping, tons of new movies, loads of food and drinks and even a toothbrush and toothpaste to refresh your dirty mouth in the morning.) That was L.A. to Auckland where I got on a smaller plane to fly to Christchurch, I'm gonna go wander around the city centre and see the Christmas parade they are having today.
The hotel they put me up in is very cool, Hotel So, it's a swanky little european style room ( but actually has the full bath in the room ) Quite clean and cozy, my sister Karen would dig it.

Tomorrow I get more time to wander around in the morning and then go to pick up my cold weather gear at the Clothing Distribution Center. Dunno what time I ship out on Tuesday, there are actually a bunch of other people here going to the ice for a variety of jobs so I won't be alone on the flight.
Gonna head out and see the town now while it's early.

No comments:

Post a Comment